Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hooray for Tera and Salmon!

Hooray for Tera! She brought her crochet hooks to work today so that I could borrow one to finish my blanket that I started seven years ago because I lost the one hook that I have. I was going to continue my granny square until it was a good size for a bed, but I'm stopping at the end of my current skein instead. It's about the size of a baby blanket. Since I expect that some day down the road I will have a baby, it will be appropriate to have a blanket on hand. Besides, I've had an unfinished blanket sitting around doing nothing for seven years; I may as well keep a finished blanket for a few more years.

Hooray for Salmon! Kelly and I leave tomorrow for Salmon in eastern Idaho for a weekend at a bed and breakfast and a raft trip down the Salmon River. It will be so great to have a little break and see a new part of the state.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.