Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The semester...

is going well so far. I've taught at West for two days - which means that I'll start updating my student teaching blog again soon. I also have a new college class blog to add to the list - it's up now, gliches and all. I'm not sleeping eight to ten hours a night any more. That sort of sucks. And my super cool teacher who seemed to be totally cool with anything I wanted to try with the ninth graders is turning out to have a few more...preferences...than she initially let on. I still NEED a book for my master's prospectus that the BSU library has seemingly lost and would like to look at another one that someone has had checked out for two months now. Seriously...Who else in their right mind needs a book on classroom differentiation for that long? On a side note, I learned tonight that graduate students can check out up to 250 books at the library. I'm only at a paltry 38.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.