Thursday, January 18, 2007

I can feel it coming...

K started getting sick Saturday. He was complaining about a severe headache, neck stiffness, confusion, dizziness, fevers, chills and fatigue. Yesterday we took him in to a doctor because he didn't seem to be getting better and we were worried that it could be meningitis. The doctor said it was just a flu that's been going around and that he's lucky he didn't pick up the other rabid strand coarsing through Boise - the one accompanied by digestional grossness. She prescribed him Norco, which is like double Vicatin, and told him to get some rest and drink plenty of fluids. I like the meds - they make him silly.

I woke up this morning with a headache and as the day progresses I want to do less, my head feels heavier, and my neck doesn't want to move at all. I think I'm developing the flu too. Maybe we'll spend the weekend high on pain meds, being goofy together.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.