Monday, March 13, 2006

Ski Bunny

Kelly and I went skiing at Brundage on Saturday and at Bogus on Sunday. Sunday we took my siblings with us and a good time was had by all. Janessa didn't get along with her snowboard very well, but skis worked out much better for her. Denisha is still young enough that she has no fear, so skiing came as quickly as walking for her. Theodore also still has no fear and since he likes skateboarding, snowboarding was a piece of cake. I saw him fall pretty hard a couple times and was just relieved it wasn't me. TJay is impressive on a snowboard. I think that he could be really phenomenal with some fairly regular practice. Me, on the other hand, I freaked out on the back side of the bunny hill. I think I need to stick to the easiest trails possible.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.