Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The Story

I thought I could put the details of the engagement evening here because I've gotten some email inquiries. Plus, I just sent an email with the info and figured it would be easy to just cut and paste it.

OK, it happened the night before we left Boise. A little stunning to some, I'm sure, but it is indeed true. And I said yes. Well actually, I was crying and said "Of course" and then kissed him, but he understood the overall affirmation. We had gone that evening to Goody's for ice cream (where we had gone on our first date) and then went to Tablerock to eat it (a place we had talked about wanting to go while on our first date) and watched the sun set for a little while. Then we went to the train depot (where we first said "I love you") and had a glass of wine that K had thought ahead to bring and took some pictures. He started getting all sweet and stuff and then he got down on one knee and proposed. As previously stated, I was crying and I suspect that he was, too. Then we went to dinner at the Milky Way (where we ate on our first date). It was a really great night.

So now everyone in Virginia only knows me as "engaged A" and that's a little weird but, believe it or not, I like it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.