Monday, August 09, 2004

Operation Embarrass

I'm going to follow Andrew on this post. My wonderful little brother is still behind on his correspondence schoolwork. He claims that it is not due until some time in September. Here's where the difficulty comes in...If he is to leave by September 1 for the Navy, he must have proof of graduation prior to that date. Proof that he will only have if he completes his correspondence work, sends it in, and then receives from them notification that he has passed.

So Andrew's thought is that everyone should send the kid random emails to pick on him. This could include either sending him messages telling him to get his act in gear or signing him up for spam from random junk sites. I'm not a big fan of the latter option because I would get hella pissed if anyone ever did that to me...plus I think that may be illegal. Akin to mail fraud or something, I'm sure. But you pick your life of karma. His email is linkfans@allofyourgodsaredead.com. And if you can spread the good faith by encouraging more people to remind him that he's potentially making poor life choices right now, by all means...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.