Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The weather outside is frightful...

but I don't seem to mind much. Somehow, I'm stepping out of the norm (for myself) and actually enjoying this cold, cold weather and tons and tons of snow. In fact, I was a little disappointed last Sunday when we stopped at just a few inches rather than collecting the ten inches that the weather forecaster said we'd get. Don't get me wrong, I wish I could take the dogs out for a walk this morning (and won't because it's not worth it to brave the ice) or that I didn't have to factor in at least ten extra minutes to any commute, but at the same time, I think it's fun and pretty and I know other people are really excited about all this white stuff, so that makes it a little more OK.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.