Monday, December 08, 2008

Luna Love

I like to post stuff on here for the three and a half people who still faithfully check in on me that gives you tips on things I like because I think you might like it too. And today, it's Luna Bars.

I've had many different kinds of Luna Bars and enjoy most of them, but yesterday I tried something new. I tried the mint chocolate tea cake. And I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I mean, it wasn't earth-shattering or anything, but it was really, really good. I guess what I mean by "I haven't been able to stop thinking about it" is that when I've wanted a snack today, that's what I've wanted. But last night I only bought the one, not knowing just how yummy it would be.

So there's my recommendation for a yummy and fairly healthy snack. I may buy a whole box of them the next time I get a chance.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.