Monday, September 29, 2008

Friends

I saw some friends I haven't seen in a long time this weekend at the two little kid birthday parties I went to.

Carrie looks the same, but her baby is quite changed. He is two years old now. Yikes - I didn't realize he'd grown that much...I guess that just means that it's been a long time since I've seen her!

Anna is engaged to a guy she's been dating since March. It was good to see her happy and in love again.

Kim is raising two pretty little girls - one of them a fresh three years old. It was fun to see Kim's artistic abilities being put to use as a loving mother; she made a pretty rockin' panda pinata for the party.

Charity has a bf and an almost seven-year-old daughter, who, like Carrie's son, is still a baby in my memory.

It's nice to catch up and see people doing so well and being so happy.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.